Denver’s Most Trusted Carpet Cleaning Company
There are many different flooring options; some homes and offices have tiled flooring, some have linoleum or hardwood, and even marble, bamboo, and granite. But carpeting leads the way in the Denver Metro area! At Acme Denver Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, we understand America’s passion for clean carpets. We will do our best to ensure your carpets always appear magnificent. It doesn’t matter if it is a cut or loop pile, smooth, Saxony, frieze, Berber, or multi-level loop. We have the tools to keep your carpets looking as new as the day you installed them.
You can rest assured you are receiving expert Denver carpet cleaning services at an affordable price when hiring Acme Clean. Our technicians are factory trained for any carpet cleaning job. We are efficient and professional. With attention to detail and a readiness to accommodate your needs, the team from Acme will work quickly and leave your home or office in a much cleaner and healthier environment.
We’ve Got You Covered
When cleaning your carpets, all it takes is a phone call to get started. Our expert and well-informed personnel will evaluate your carpet, discern what action will most benefit you, and provide an accurate estimate. There is no charge for a consultation, and it requires no commitment whatsoever.
If you choose Acme Clean for residential or commercial carpet cleaning, you can be sure that the technicians coming into your home or office are:
- They are fully trained and certified.
- They are fully insured.
- Always display professional behavior.
- They are dedicated to addressing your carpet cleaning in a timely fashion.
- Will use only the most environmentally friendly solutions for your carpets
- Will leave your carpets looking, feeling, and smelling their best.
Call us today to schedule your free consultation.
What We Do
Consumers should recognize that the carpet in their homes or office should be cleaned regularly. Denver Carpets are simply large fabric mats covering your floor. Daily activities such as you, your staff, family members, and pets walking on it will leave dirt behind. Despite being decorative, carpets differ from a stainless steel surface that you can wipe down. Take proper care of your carpets. It will keep its original appearance and remain intact for extended periods. Additionally, your rug is the most significant filter in your home, trapping dust and dirt non-stop.
Would you clean your clothes solely by vacuum rather than washing them? A dry vacuum of your home or office should adequately remove surface dirt, dust, and other substances from the soles of shoes. Nonetheless, unseen foreign bodies are found within the fibers, possibly negatively affecting the home or office atmosphere. Bacteria and mold are just two examples of impurities that will not be eliminated with vacuuming alone. Our advanced truck-mounted steam cleaning machines will prove helpful because they go well beyond what vacuuming alone will achieve. With steam and pressure, our process delves into those deep fibers for outstanding results. Before we begin cleaning, a few steps must be completed before cleaning the carpeting, such as:
- To ensure that the proper cleaning solutions are applied for the best results, we perform an inspection to identify the type of Denver carpet you have.
- A pre-spraying phase enables the removal of stubborn dirt and mud, and stains so that the steam cleaning can do a better job. It is like soaking your dishes before trying to clean them.
- A preliminary agitation or scrub for more serious staining or debris to help remove particles from carpet fibers and de-flocculating.
- Allow ample time for pre-treatment agents to be effective by taking a pause.